Monday, September 01, 2008

Quartz Watches from Seiko, Citizen and Orient

I bought these lot of quartz watches over the weekend to look into the inside of these watches. I am just curious. Over this week, I will open the inside and show you the development of these quartz watches over the years. The Japanese is ahead of the quartz movement, before quartz movement, there was the electric movement which if I do get hold of some old TIMEX, you will see the inside. The first three, I need to find out the batteries model because they are missing when I bought them. I was lucky to get last two SEIKOs working again, just by changing their batteries. So the money I spent to get these watches is worth it. Especially, the last two pieces with Roman Numerals are ideal for Gents Office Wear.


1970s CITIZEN COSMOTRON



Late 1970s ORIENT Quartz


1980s CITIZEN QUARTZ 100M


Late 1980s SEIKO Quartz with ROMAN Numerals



1990s SEIKO QUARTZ with ROMAN Numerals













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey..Such a nice collection of watches here, I have got Citizen Watches, brand watches, bakzo watches and citizen ladies watchs with the help of Citizen Mens Watches.