Saturday, August 30, 2008

Before and After Restoration

This is a 1960s Gents Swiss watch prior to Restoration..........



Issues: Can keep winding non-stop and the second hands are not moving, the watch crystals is in terrible condition.



Issues: The crown is worn out and can be pull out totally......

After Restoration.........to be continued.......

Here are the results after the restoration...........thank you to that old retired watchmaker....I am impressed with the workmanship and the old genuine unused swiss parts. I know the total job cost more than I have paid for.








The parts changed:

Main Spring



Swiss Watch Crystal

Lug Springs


Stem...the old one is bend.


Crown...old one being worn


On top of that he included a new black leather strap. Please comment on the results of the OH. I will let the old gentleman know about his workmanship.

2 comments:

dj said...

could you let me have the old gentlement contact?

Brian said...

I maybe have sent multiple msgs cos I'm new a this, sorry !