Sunday, May 24, 2009

1940s Solid Pink/ Rose Gold Boy Rolex

Hi Watch Collectors,

Just got back from my business trip again. Just found this piece recently in a old shop. That is the reason why I like to go to old and forgotten towns because they have old shops. You will never know what you can find. I must admit, it is getting harder to find good pieces of vintage watches.

Here is the watch:


A 1940s Boy Rolex in Solid Pink/ Rose Gold. Rolex and many brand watches are bringing back the Pink/ Rose Gold in their recent watches. I like vintage pieces because they simply are rare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i have been following your blog closely - it's a great job. i have a vintage pre WWI rolex which i want to send for validation. the rolex service centre in singapore has said it that is not genuine. can you recommend another reliable place in singapore where i can get a second opinion?

Unknown said...

how much is my omega worth if compared to Rolex Vintage Watches?